Friday 5 June 2015

Update:2nd Best

Hello again... sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy doing school work and sorting out stuff with my friends but I decided to get back into blogging again as I remembered that it was fun and also a fellow blogger has made me think about carrying on. (Her blog link is http://charlolalou.blogspot.co.uk/ make sure to read her blog after this). So I couldn't think of anything to write so I thought I might do an update of m last post.
 
 
So basically, If you haven't read my last post, it was about my best friend not talking to me and sort of avoiding me and I didn't know why. Well everything is sort of back to normal. What happened was she felt a bit trapped with them as she couldn't leave the other girls for no reason and she felt all of her old friends didn't like her. However, the girl who sort of took my friend, started making up loads of unrue things and told my friend so my friend wouldn't like us. But it all backfired as we all found out and stuck up for ourselves. Then everything went back to normal..ish.
 
That's it for today, I hope you liked that little blog but I should be posting more.
 
So have a sparkly day
Lilly x A.K.A Sprinkle and Sparkle x
 
P.s remember to check out charlolalou's blog http://charlolalou.blogspot.co.uk/ x

No comments:

Post a Comment